Florida Attorneys Fight for Your Rights After You’ve Been Injured
Aventura attorneys never back down
Timlichman Law, located in Aventura, Florida has been fighting for its clients and handling appeals. With our team’s experience, knowledge of the courts and dedication to our clients, we are here to help you seek justice and redress for damages you have suffered. Whether you are in the midst of a real estate dispute, have been injured on the road or at sea or you need assistance dealing with an insurance claim, we are here for you.
Determined attorneys focus on your case and your needs
We are zealous advocates who are known by our clients for being:
- Aggressive litigators — When it comes to a personal injury claim or a failed real estate deal, we understand that litigation is sometimes the best way of getting the compensation and outcome you deserve.
- Strategic thinkers — We understand the value of strategic thinking and use it to further your case and goals, whether you’re appealing a court decision or fighting for monetary compensation after an injury.
- Knowledgeable of local courts and the law — We know the courts and the law. We have argued before the judges, and understand the rules and procedures that govern court proceedings.
We are prepared to help you throughout every phase of your case.
Ambitious attorneys work to protect your interests and further your claims
Our team strives to help clients with legal issues involving:
- Admiralty and maritime injury law — Being a coastal state, our Florida attorneys have experience handling admiralty and maritime injury matters, which involve a different set of legal standards.
- Insurance claims — We are experienced in handling insurance claims of all types, from working with the adjuster, documenting the claim, preparing the demand and negotiating with the insurance agency in order to obtain the highest possible settlement.
- Appellate advocacy — If you are dissatisfied with a trial court’s final adjudication of a matter, we will review the record to determine whether you have grounds to appeal because the court has made a legal error. If the basis for an appeal exists, we will file the appeal so that a higher court can review the lower court’s decision.
We have a breadth of experience and use it in court and negotiations to obtain compensation and reach a fair and just resolution of the matter.
Contact our Aventura law firm for an initial consultation
Located in Aventura, Florida, Timlichman Law handles cases involving personal injury, real estate, admiralty & maritime claims and more. Please call 305-372-5089 or contact us online to schedule an appointment for an initial consultation.